Slapuhho Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Slapuhho Posted June 27, 2014 Author Report Posted June 27, 2014 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
RooTxBeeR Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 Man I can't wait to hear that crown vic On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Slapuhho Posted June 27, 2014 Author Report Posted June 27, 2014 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Ninja_v1.0 Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 Man I can't wait to hear that crown vic get ready because that fucker will make you shit your self. Finally got a chance to hear it and holy fuck was I ever impressed. Also Lems car is a different beast as well ( 2 sp4's on the xfire 8k).. i told that sumbitch he needed to change amps.. wow what a difference! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
sencheezy Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 You didn't get my explorer! videos look good though. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Ninja_v1.0 Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 You didn't get my explorer! videos look good though. Fuck.. totally forgot.... i still havent had a chance to hear that fucker When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
97Jetta1637 Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 You didn't get my explorer! videos look good though. Fuck.. totally forgot.... i still havent had a chance to hear that fucker i was 15 feet away and he was moving my subs. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
walwalka Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 You didn't get my explorer! videos look good though. Fuck.. totally forgot.... i still havent had a chance to hear that fucker It sound fucking great! You missed out. But that crown vic... my gawd was it loud. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Slapuhho Posted June 28, 2014 Author Report Posted June 28, 2014 You didn't get my explorer! videos look good though. dude, I was that kid that said I had the sage green expo and your amps went into protect right after my demo. I feel awkward video taping people that I don't know, as you'll see none of my videos of me in the passenger seat in people that I don't know personally because I don't like putting the spot light on people and making them feel awkward, but next time I will. and btw I miss your door handles. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.