The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

Werd.....

plus spend atleast $60 on cheapy, or if you have the money go for a more expensive router...

A router will make a world of difference in how cleanly a box comes out....

Sometimes I will build a box 100% using a router for cuts, plunges, circles, round overs, ports, everything... Thats when I want to build a box to look really flawless, inside and out...

But yeah, if this is your first one, just use this box as a experience, it only gets better man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

or just slow down.

i have no vises whatsoever and none of my boxes do that, place 2 pieces together let it dry do another let it dry, its not a race. remember the better you do the better the result.

Good work so far, I know what you mean about stopping to take pictures. For some reason everyone keeps missing my build topic or they are just afraid to post. Can't wait to see some videos. Oh and use 8 awg for the subwoofers, it will give you that much more edge on the competition.

well 1st, it did not look like that, i do pre drill my holes...but used different screws the 2nd time...same size, just a bit longer... used that many screws to try and hold it together, wanted to try and salvage the box...as it is strong, and air tight, just dosnt show it....i found out how my box broke and im not gonna talk about it...tbh i dont have anything to say other than it didnt look like this to begin with... i went to yuba got more wood...dont really feel like taking build pictues of the box...so ill just post final product when its all done... im only gonna use the fleckstone on the port..rest will be carpet..didnt like the way the whole box looked in fleck, so itll be either dark gray or black carpet....

real glad i posted this shitty box <_<

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

2 hours ago you liked the fleckstone, dont let any of us get you down i know myself im just trying to give you pointers

i did like it till i put a piece in the back of the truck to see how it looked

no1 is getting me down...im just not happy at the situation..and especially at the reson i have to rebuild the box

whatever, as long as i have a box for tuesday idc

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

do you have a air compressor? if so borrow someones bradnailer and use that instead of screws its 10x easier to build that way.

nothin wrong with carpeting a box.

do you have a air compressor? if so borrow someones bradnailer and use that instead of screws its 10x easier to build that way.

nothin wrong with carpeting a box.

yea got a 20 gallon compressor...never thought of using nails tbh...i have to find a place to get carpet, i want black...any1 kno where i can get it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived