Second Skin Audio

surprise its not low enough for my tastes / 10.2 cuft box thread

you can play low tuned at 32hz. you just need the right sub.. sundown z v.4 or Fi sp4 are the subs for that.. im tuned at 33hz and i can play 25hz on my mayhems with authority

It's probably less than 100 bucks for a box.

You're in the wrong game. If you want to play low with authority, it won't be cheap.

damn the truth hurts

Is that 4.8cu before or after displacements? What amp are you using? What vehicle?

after sub / its a zj jeep ( 1997 grand cherokee ) / some piece of shit jensen 600 W rms from the 90's probably lol

1997 zj jeep

go sealed yo!

if i had a 21'' sub yeah that would def be a thought but i would need to wall off to get the f3 near 22 hz with my 15 ''

h.f.s thats a big box for one sub ! like 15 ft

And now you are contradicting your own false logic. You wanted 10 cu ft for a single 15, for fucks sake.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

go sealed yo!

if i had a 21'' sub yeah that would def be a thought but i would need to wall off to get the f3 near 22 hz with my 15 ''

h.f.s thats a big box for one sub ! like 15 ft

And now you are contradicting your own false logic. You wanted 10 cu ft for a single 15, for fucks sake.

um yeah , i see that thing is i dont want to wall off because i would like to be able to remove it when wheeling or transporting bodys

-.-

1997 zj jeep

F3 is most likely nowhere near where you think of is. Below tuning response drops off at 24dB/octave.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived