OK SO I KNO BASS HAS HARD HITTIN RAP SONGS ANSD BASS TESTER...NO I KNOW IT WILL SOUND KINDA WIERD..BUT DID U KNO THAT MEXICAN MUSIC HAS REALLLY GOOD LOWS IN IT TO..LIK THERES THIS MEXICAN SON CALLED "CHEVROLET 4X4" AND IT HAS REALLY GOOD BASS LINE UNLIKE RAP IT HAS VARIOS NOTES...DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE RAP BTU JUST A THOUGH TRY IT :D

lol noo thats horrible...no liek real mexican musick..that song sucks lol

i have found out though that all mexican and puerto rican music has the same bass line. like 98% of it has the same one at least

----reference's----

meade916

i have found out though that all mexican and puerto rican music has the same bass line. like 98% of it has the same one at least

x9999999999

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

not reggeton or w.e cause i dotn liek that stuff if talkin liek corridos...(its a type of mexican music)

leik i said chevrolet 4x4 has good lows in it..idk depends on what kinda song u get..just dont get any reggeton cause its all the same