soundstream15 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 My current box is tuned to 32hz and these subs don't like to be tuned that low, so I hear. What tuning should I change my port too? I was thinking 37hz The areoport is 6"
Cj Kumz Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 Mine is tunes to 37 and it still handles the lows well Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
soundstream15 Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 That's good! I'll probably do 37 hz
Omega5002 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 Yes, do 37hz for the Hdc3's, I did 32hz for my 15's one time and it sounded awful 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
timc31610 Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 My hds is tuned I'm the low thirties, slow death in a hearse is painful but above about 42 it falls off quick. About to rebuild and tune to 36_37. And don't go slack on the port area. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
soundstream15 Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Yeah I'm just gonna cut my port down so it's 37hz I'll probably have better results
sbg Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I'm tuned to 35 and kills 28 to 41. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.