''Bassman'' Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
Guest Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 do you know whats powering those 8's and what ohm is he wired to? thanks
''Bassman'' Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 do you know whats powering those 8's and what ohm is he wired to? thanks yeah 2 sundown 3500's, wired to... im not sure Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
knowledge Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 holy shit! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Tecomah Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I love that car. Loud as hell 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
White Lightning Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 ah dang ... Thought you was posting a pic of Farmtruck asking for a race ?? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.