Second Skin Audio

Orion hcca 10.2 NEW not sounding good at high volumes

Yeeb

I ran single 10 hcca for years. You will need to break in they will smell the first couple weeks. Do not use a subsonic filter set to low it will sound bad. What size box are you using? Hifonics will run hot and not sound as clean as a better quality amp. But it will work for now. Watch gains.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

2 cubic foot box for a 12 sealed with the plate it came shipped in for a 1.5" baffle. And I meant it didn't sound to me like the ground from engine block to chassis had anything to do with the alt. just seemed like bolt to bolt with no power source. At least the way it's worded

The alt grounds to the engine block by its case/bolts, the engine block grounds to the frame. Make sense now?

yea and the rubber motor mounts are between the frame and engine so when you ground the alt to the block it dont go past the mounts so easy to the frame

The alt grounds to the engine block by its case/bolts, the engine block grounds to the frame. Make sense now?

yea and the rubber motor mounts are between the frame and engine so when you ground the alt to the block it dont go past the mounts so easy to the frame

Which is why you add the engine block to frame wire, right?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Welllll. Update. Took out cap and bass boost voltage from battery 14.4 while bumping at idle for about 5 minute. After it barely drops. Barely. Probably still at 14. While driving doesn't even flinch after an hour of bumping. It's at 4 ohm (800w) at the moment. Gonna check out 1 ohm (1600w) tomorrow And see. Thanks guys! Will keep updated after big 3 and yellowtop added.

Archived