Second Skin Audio

Zv4 10" enclosure?

any one know the optimum enclosure for best performance for a Zv4 10" on 2200 rms? I'm shooting for 1.81 net at 32 hz for an all around musical box? no burp just straight daily bumping music. thanks guys

without more specific information about your install no-one here can give you an optimal box. also, what do you mean by "best performance"? most morons here just think that means loud.

man I haven't seen you post in awhile

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

any one know the optimum enclosure for best performance for a Zv4 10" on 2200 rms? I'm shooting for 1.81 net at 32 hz for an all around musical box? no burp just straight daily bumping music. thanks guys

without more specific information about your install no-one here can give you an optimal box. also, what do you mean by "best performance"? most morons here just think that means loud.

yeah its been a minute. i can only handle this place in small doses. something about the self proclaimed, or just self delusioned enclosure "engineers" here that think they are doing optimal work with nothing more than generalized rule of thumb, a sub size, torres, and absolutely no fucking regard for the acoustical environment of the instal, yet throw around the phrase "optimal" all day long like they know something.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yeah its been a minute. i can only handle this place in small doses. something about the self proclaimed, or just self delusioned enclosure "engineers" here that think they are doing optimal work with nothing more than generalized rule of thumb, a sub size, torres, and absolutely no fucking regard for the acoustical environment of the instal, yet throw around the phrase "optimal" all day long like they know something.

Thats why we ask fucking dip shit. To learn about the "acoustical environment of the install" not everyone was born a fucking engineer when it comes to this shit. Fucking broke ass, meth head. You probably live in a swamp somewhere in Louisiana and have nothing to do but catch "yerself sum dog on gators!" and learn about "acoustical environments of the install" fucking imbecile.

Thats why we ask fucking dip shit. To learn about the "acoustical environment of the install" not everyone was born a fucking engineer when it comes to this shit. Fucking broke ass, meth head. You probably live in a swamp somewhere in Louisiana and have nothing to do but catch "yerself sum dog on gators!" and learn about "acoustical environments of the install" fucking imbecile.

lol, i kinda like you kid. you got sand. the 5th grade insults need a little improvement though.

Owner of BigAss Ports

lol, i kinda like you kid. you got sand. the 5th grade insults need a little improvement though.

hey i insult off of the info i got, your name, your confederate flag picture, your quote "my internet connections HATES loading smd. ads ads everywhere, no love those with limited data."

i work with what i got man.

hey i insult off of the info i got, your name, your confederate flag picture, your quote "my internet connections HATES loading smd. ads ads everywhere, no love those with limited data."

i work with what i got man.

lol. yeah i totally see how you could gather that a wrestle alligators from that.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Wow only 12 posts and you've proved to be child. Good luck

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

my current 2 10s box does 145.2 @ 32 hz with a door open and sensor on the dash, hairtricks pretty nice with a 2K wired at 1 ohm and 125$ subs on a single battery, peaky as hell but i didn´t need to play outside the bandwith i have right now, it´s loud from 30 to about 40 hz only lol, 3.4 c/f and single 6" aero

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived