CXHBumpin39 Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I have a 2000 Camaro z28. I was running my dc level 4 15" w/ XL coils and the box took up the whole hatch and where my T-tops go when I take them out so im juristically downgrading, but id like to go to an 8" sub. its going to be a complete stealth build, at least that's the goal, all I need to know is what some of the best 8" subs are for SQ as well as getting decently loud at least to the point where its actually noticeable. im thinking the Sundown sd-2 8" on a Rockford fosgate r500x1d amp. I would like the subs to be under 200 dollars or in that range, thanks
CXHBumpin39 Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 I forgot to mention that I am working with very little air space, preferably under 1 cu. ft. but mounting depth shouldn't be too much of an issue
truthsayer Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 American bass vfl 8''. http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Competition-Woofer-800w-Max-American-Bass-Vfl8d4-Woofer-/310985571205?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item48682f3b85&vxp=mtr truthsayer
ToNasty Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 sundown sd2 like you said would be awesome or even an sa8 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CXHBumpin39 Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 my main focus is the best sq possible, so for the two opinions so far, sd-2 or vfl 8, which has better sq in your opinion?
newls1 Posted July 2, 2014 Report Posted July 2, 2014 this is a "what is best" thread... there is no such thing. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.