79 cutty Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Sad reality is people aren't polite, use common sense, or take the time to understand the other side of the coin now days. Most of the people that can't be responsible and down to earth about it are the same people that were raised thinking they were entitled! Would love to take the silver spoon out of their mouths some times and shove it directly up their A$$es!!!! I thought it would be fun to take a week for some OT and work in our PR department and field some real time complaints.....people want and expect the world NOW, and for free. Unrealistic expectations that lead to dealing with pricks. On a a rare occasion it is true a supplier, company or whatever it is might drop the ball, but a good 95% of the time things happen that are out of their control. If you needed stuff yesterday then go to your local dealer instead of ordering online. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
White Lightning Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 I know the feeling. Get shit like this from work all of the time. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
TheBrown57 Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 I've been dealing with the same kind of stuff here of late now that I've started offering some local services to earn some extra money. Some people just get really shitty when I tell them I can't do the work for a couple days due to either materials being ordered or other work scheduled ahead of them. An of course the people that don't read any of my status updates or descriptions for what I do or have changed recently. Made a post about raising my prices a little due to location and gas prices but stated I would honor any price quoted before the update. Shortly I get a message in all caps "You raised your prices? Is mine still what we discussed?!" Or the one who contacted me while I was outta state and was mad I couldn't fix something due to me not getting back for a couple days after I had told them I was going out of state a few days prior. I just don't understand how people think :dunno: New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 4, 2014 Report Posted July 4, 2014 I have an offering: Since there is a no "VS" thread rule, why not a no "Where's my shyt?!?!" thread rule? Spot on OP. If some of us are tired of even seeing it, then we know that legit dealers are tired of getting it. I guess some people can't be helped. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.