My Uncle's Is Louder, Blow Out Windows! If I Had A Dime Everytime...

my brother's best friend's cousin's sister's boyfriend's uncle's brother's son's step mom's 2nd husband's nephew's ex-girlfriend's cousin's step dad's 4th cousin in Transylvania knows a guy who's system literally can cause a Tsunami in Japan if turned his system up.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

my brother's best friend's cousin's sister's boyfriend's uncle's brother's son's step mom's 2nd husband's nephew's ex-girlfriend's cousin's step dad's 4th cousin in Transylvania knows a guy who's system literally can cause a Tsunami in Japan if turned his system up.

only has to turn the volume up to 5 too

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Rusty runs 2 kickers???

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Rusty runs 2 kickers???

those are named "Bruce Lee" b/c it only has 1" of excursion and can kill a man if he got too close.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

only has to turn the volume up to 5 too

With the amp(s) not turned up. Wheww.

1. Chill, I got a demo a SBN, and your truck fuckin loud as hell. I got one for you back in the day I had many Kicker c18a.... But my friend heard my car when I only had one installed, and he was remembering to back in the day about the ground shaking and windows breaking...LULZ. BTW back in the day for this is 94-5ish his 2014 memory

went bad I guess.

Not sure how I got the numbers.

Archived