Jump to content

Sealed Enclosure Windshield Flex from $300 Kenwood System slamming the lows


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey man all that really matters is if you like the way it sounds. I would move the amp though :deadhorse:

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

He's in a wheel chair god damn it!!!!!!!!! If he wants to be an asshole he could be one. Just kidding. Sometimes he's funny and others he's a douche. He's not the only one though.

No shit, really?

I think people hate me the most. :peepwall:

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

He's in a wheel chair god damn it!!!!!!!!! If he wants to be an asshole he could be one. Just kidding. Sometimes he's funny and others he's a douche. He's not the only one though.

No shit, really?

I think people hate me the most. :peepwall:

:ThatWasGay:

Posted

Sometimes he's funny and others he's a douche. He's not the only one though.

I agree 100%! I'm always trying to be funny though, I never try to be a douche. It just happens.

Posted

lol @ guys really being mad because he is louder than they are, off some kenwoods

OP just mount your amp under the hood, that will get you accepted by the constipated members

b9ePt.jpg

Posted

Sometimes he's funny and others he's a douche. He's not the only one though.

I agree 100%! I'm always trying to be funny though, I never try to be a douche. It just happens.

It's cool. You don't have to explain yourself. Me and probably 80% of the members are the same way. After you get a certain amount of posts, no one will say shit.

Posted

Thanks for the feedback guys. I keep the amp under the seat i just pulled it out to be visable in the video.

And all the songs I played were in the 32-33hz range with a link to the song in the description for you to check out

So to who ever said play something lower I can't imagine this system could go much lower than that and still move any air lol

Edit: oh and the car is a 2010 VW Golf, super solid barley flexes at all and can't hear much bass outside the car either

Basshead not audiophile

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9430 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...