Volvo 740 wagon. The Beat Box. (NEW CAR!)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, just a few hours later and I'm already on the second page! Good to see the forum being active.

So even over the stereo, I can hear the dome light and a few other parts coming apart. The headliner needs to be redone to match the new interior and the sunroof leaks, so once school is in full swing and I find a good weekend to work, those are getting replaced.

System sounds great right now. Car needs stronger electrical, but for the stock battery and alt it does ok!

Do any of you guys in central Cali want to do a meet?

We don't do it for the glory.

You got another?

geez I just sold mine...looking for a nice 200 series to trade my fourwheeler for lmao.

Thats my mother's 850 turbo (s70 front end conversion) but my dad and I are working out a trade for a newer VW I scored.

So your Volvo is gone??

You got another?

geez I just sold mine...looking for a nice 200 series to trade my fourwheeler for lmao.

Thats my mother's 850 turbo (s70 front end conversion) but my dad and I are working out a trade for a newer VW I scored.

So your Volvo is gone??

yep. Towpig and 1 toy only. New truck is worth it though. The purchaser got a hell of a deal on a nice ass little car. It's local so I'll be seeing it around though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

You got another?

So your Volvo is gone??

yep. Towpig and 1 toy only. New truck is worth it though. The purchaser got a hell of a deal on a nice ass little car. It's local so I'll be seeing it around though.

If youre looking for a good 240 check out turbobricks.com Good site for rwd volvos.Bummer you had to sell yours!

Damn man all your work is so clean. I like the interior swap, lots of work getting done and redone, faster than anything I do, lol.

Sucks about that fuse thing too, very lucky nothing worse happened.

In for more

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived