Jump to content

starting to think about a front stage...


rsfm089

Recommended Posts

Posted

But how do I figure out what is best to match to my sub and is putting in 6×9s worth it in a sealed off trunk build. I have an hdc3. I don't know my budget yet cause I don't even know where to start. Car is a 96 Honda civic ex 4 door

Posted

No offense, but knowing your budget is the first step. Then you can start picking equipment, going off your budget.

truthsayer

Posted

I really would like to only go to $150 but I would say 300 max and not sq but a good balance so if I ever wanted to turn my sub off the music would still sound good

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...