Not nuthugging anyone, but steve is very disrespectful to people. Maybe not here on the site but everyone should go look at the comments and how professional he acts on youtube. I talked with meade all the time on the Rockford forums and was one of the first members here on smd. Then this whole situation took place and I got banned, no warning.... nothing. Why weren't the rules followed? Also, one of the admins went on to my personal profile and changed pictures and signature... real mature and professional. It would be nice to speak to someone on a professional level instead of avoiding every situation and blocking anyone that doesn't agree with you. Almost guarantee my post will be deleted and I'm getting banned because no one has the nerve to actually sit down and discuss this. For once I would love to be proved wrong.

Wow the misinformed and ridiculous things you guys wanna hate on, keep sucking off the fat fuck "man" who started this place and keeps raping you all for cash with his shitty ass equipment, dd-1 please, quit being lazy ass newbs and do it right, as for his "followers" and what they supposedly did, he did ask them to stop and many times, also doesn't help the people from here wouldn't stop either, but that's right you all never do anything rash or wrong, fuck off all of you and please Mr fuck nut Meade say something to me, give me an opportunity to show what these asshats say you never do which is be a dick to others for no reason

Whats there to discuss? You were one of the ones who tried to bring drama over bullshit and here you are trying to do it again. This is evident by captain keyboard below you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It started here dumbass, I am only saying you all keep coming to other places and starting more so why can't I? And I have personally witnessed many times that fat man was a dick for no reason other than he is who he is, almost a worse attitude than JP in person

Funny thing is he thinks he should have never been banned. he doesn't realize how much of an ass he was. I bet if he was offered the opportunity to come back to the forum he would probably do it. I'm just sick of him and his shit. I will never buy northstar just because of him. he is trying to push the product so much he is hurting it. plus I would rather give my money to a company that actually supports the car audio community than one who never does anything for the community.

how about supporting the company that actually gives other Americans jobs?

void ass argument

Archived