this post is funny steve talks just as much smack .as everyone else .. bashin peoples set ups and them as well ..he sure has changed over the years and not in a good way .. hell my son posted a vid awhile back that when he plays 15 hz it makes ya feel sick .. steve comes on and says no fucking way that set up make ya get sick tryin ta put him down .lol .

hmmm, somehow I seriously doubt he said that.. How about this: Find that post and prove to us what was said or you will just end up being yet another troll to add to the pile

we could easily say find the posts where Purpl talks shit or YOU will just end up being yet another troll

this post is funny steve talks just as much smack .as everyone else .. bashin peoples set ups and them as well ..he sure has changed over the years and not in a good way .. hell my son posted a vid awhile back that when he plays 15 hz it makes ya feel sick .. steve comes on and says no fucking way that set up make ya get sick tryin ta put him down .lol .

hmmm, somehow I seriously doubt he said that.. How about this: Find that post and prove to us what was said or you will just end up being yet another troll to add to the pile

we could easily say find the posts where Purpl talks shit or YOU will just end up being yet another troll

All I got to say is WOW!

Nothing that I have seen, that purpl whatever represents, is new to the industry. There were people running Northstar back when he was still in diapers... yesterday. :)

Meade, well, I might not care for him, but he has actually brought a lot to the sport. Yea, he can be unprofessional at times, but hell, most people can.

Actually, I couldn't care less about either one, but to bash a company and act liek a child while doing it is pathetic.

ftfy

And yet, you still let me misspell like. :)

lmfao OOPS

Did you miss all the posts of him advertising? And then bragging up all the stuff he sells?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ill give an example the " Butt Hurt 400 " battery stickers the vid of him talking the guy into replacing the dust caps on the smd subs with his caps

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Did you miss all the posts of him advertising? And then bragging up all the stuff he sells?

Im guessing I did? Was it around the time that the whole Bill Kessel and his NSB400 drama was about?

Ill give an example the " Butt Hurt 400 " battery stickers the vid of him talking the guy into replacing the dust caps on the smd subs with his caps

a sticker bro? really?

so I guess if a guy comes on here with a "Ford Pissin on Chevy" sticker, all the Chevy guys should be enraged? It's a sticker. An expression, Nothing more, nothing less lol

a sticker bro? really?

so I guess if a guy comes on here with a "Ford Pissin on Chevy" sticker, all the Chevy guys should be enraged? It's a sticker. An expression, Nothing more, nothing less lol

Yes i had his sticker on my car as if i endorsed what he said and i did not want that connection . So yes it was symbolic

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived