Sonic Electronix

Guess the score!!!(SCORES UP)

I'm going to agree with CleanSierra. Around 135-136

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Just cause Im gonna say 140.1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Box looks monstrous. Was it originally for a couple of 12s? Score guess: 136-138. If you want exact answer:136.6

Was originally for two 10" Zv3's.
It's a beautiful box and looks well built. I've always wondered if you could 3 piece BEHIND the existing baffle when downsizing to smaller subs, rather than sticking a piece of wood on the outside. Glue and some little screws on the inside could make it work.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Archived