For those of you who dont Really know me, I have major hearing issues, what? talk louder bitch I cant hear you lol

but seriously I have really fucked up ears, ask anyone who knows me if you dont look at me when you speak to me, I most likely wont hear what you say.

right now I have a major inner ear infection in my left ear, it happens atleast once yr, becuase Im abit scared to go under the knife and have my ugly dome cut up and fixxed.

I have Tinnitus, which is a constant ringing in the ears from who knows what, and the inner ear system is all fubar'd they need to go in and fix the drainage system and replace the eardrum with skin from my ass lol.

( the drums has alot of scar tissue built up on it)

so right now im on some vicodens woo hoo and some decongestants I feeel hella weird cuz the inner ear infection has my brain spinning like I have vertigo, ohh boy Im fuuuuucked up.

my wife has been trying to talk me into doing this for so long, I wont lie I dont wanna do it, there is 50% chance nothing will change other than the drainage system will be fixed, and thats just not acceptable to me, but there is a 50% chance that I will get my normal hearing back and wont have to have my kids or anyone else for that matter yell at me cause I cant hear them.

Im really trying to talk myself into this, Im tired of the PAIN!

Their are some negitives for me to do this, i'll go broke, becuase the recoup time is about a yr ( my ears will be very sensitive to sound after this is done (if it works)) and evn getting assitence(sp) I would never bring home what I do now

most likely be done working in my trade as a pipefitter, ever run a rigid 300? they are fuckin loud (it would kill my ears)

if the procedure doesnt work, then Im really fucked becuase I just went bankrupt for nothing but more pain.

and the worst part is if its successfull no more beat :( it would hurt to much, and that would just totally ruin me, Im a music lover, and I love my music loud

so I sit here in my computer chair spinning like mad, high off vicodens and some strong as decongestant debating with myself, and now withyou, what I should do........

Edit, fuck we need new smilies, wheres the fucked up high smilie @ when you need it

LoL at the High Smiley. :lol:

It all depends on what you want to do man.

It is beyond a tough decision.

Almost between choosing life or death between you and a family member.

Check out this book.

Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About

by Kevin Trudeau

Check with a local Licensed Health Care Practitioner. (Notice I didn't say doctor)

And see if there is something that can be done.

If not drugs and surgery is the only option you have.

its a HUGE weight for you... im kind of in the same boat with my knee, i tore my inner tendon on my left knee, never went to the doctor and it healed itself in a really wrong way, so i have like a lump there now from scar tissue..and my knee cap has no lubricant stuff that most people have underneath it, so it dug a perm groove in my bone...pops grinds, and takes my breath away everynow and then...same with u, 50 50 for surgery....and to me those odds are not good enuf, if im willing to take that big step i want some better results...and if it was for no loud music, that would just not do it for me...

gotta look at it bright ways too, talk to ur doc, get pain pills regularly...and maybe even a handicap card..every1 needs the extra 10 feet of parking everynow and then...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I never knew this about you. I would say fuck it and not do it and keep being a bass head because well were all gonna die and when you die you won't have hearing, so who really cares? I'm sure your family could learn to do sign language =P If your really suffering with pain however, I would say go for it and you can still listen to music just don't do no 150+ db's.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Hey David check into getting supplemental insurance, like Aflac. I think if you were to get a short term disability plan, I think they have 6, 12 or 24 month plans, it will pay in addition to state disability. You would probably have a waiting period before you could use it, but it might be worth looking into if you decide to do the surgery. If the surgery has a lengthy recovery time your doctor will take you off work, which is where disability will come into play and Aflac pays on top of that. Just a thought if you are thinking about the surgery.

Im deffinitly thinking about it, when I had to have my hand put back togther a few yrs ago I got state disablity and the union disablity but it didnt come close to what I make. I will deffinitly look into the aflac deal.

The pain comes from the massive inner ear infections I get, the pain is no joke, it affects evey part of your body, the vicodens dull the pain ok, but its still there., it affects everything I do, drive a car, work my job, just walking down the hallway from my bedroom to the computer is disaster waiting to happen because I get this vertigo like sensation going and bam ill run into the wall or whatever is close.

Im deffinitly thinking about it, when I had to have my hand put back togther a few yrs ago I got state disablity and the union disablity but it didnt come close to what I make. I will deffinitly look into the aflac deal.

The pain comes from the massive inner ear infections I get, the pain is no joke, it affects evey part of your body, the vicodens dull the pain ok, but its still there., it affects everything I do, drive a car, work my job, just walking down the hallway from my bedroom to the computer is disaster waiting to happen because I get this vertigo like sensation going and bam ill run into the wall or whatever is close.

fuck dude i didnt know it was that bad I would go with the surjury 50% chance is better than 5% u know? My mom had an ear infection once when i was really little they took a water gun and shot it into her ear they had a full metal cup of just wax it was some nasty ass shit.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

fuck dude i didnt know it was that bad I would go with the surjury 50% chance is better than 5% u know? My mom had an ear infection once when i was really little they took a water gun and shot it into her ear they had a full metal cup of just wax it was some nasty ass shit.

yeah I have seen some nasty shit when it comes to ears

thats the thing, Im only like that when the infections happen, all the rest of the time I jsut cant hear.