Second Skin Audio

Input for trunk hair tricks

I would say everyone's drop will be different.

I am running a 240amp alt, 2 g34 dekas and two runs of pos and negative 1/0 front to back.

3k of power about 4 if you count the 4channels. I drop from 14.4 to 13.8 on high bass notes I may see 13.5.

So 1v of drop is really not bad at all, all things considered.

the fact of the matter is,the alternator won't last long as it almost always be putting a 90-100a load to charge the batteries and stabilize a running vehicle. Playing bass won't just use your bank, the alternator will be at 100% load at the same time the bank is getting severely drained. Once he stops playing bass, the alt will still be above 70% output just to float charge the bank and stabilize his electrical. 120amps - 20% * 96amps-50a. 46 amps is available to charge his bank if he is only using 50% of the alternator via vehicle electronics. A bank of 250ah will already use 40 amps to charge. This tells us, that alt will almost always be at maximum load. Save yourself the tow truck and just build up a good bank to charge overnight until you can get at least a 250a alt.

Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.Wall. Wall.

Because on that starved 5500 your going to need some more cone area...and lack of experience you have does not result in 1st build does hartricks.....you will build rebuild rebuild rebuild and then do it a few more times. Drop the 12's skip the rebuilds and wall. and then post pics once you do.

wall or get a fan. really the only two guaranteed ways for a "budget" hairtrick

Don't fuck with the trunk. Trunk builds make you mad as fuck at everything.

Just listen to these guys and put a wall in it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived