bighossf150 Posted July 23, 2014 Report Posted July 23, 2014 Just for reference this is the ampere 8 next to a sa12 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
jarrius Posted July 23, 2014 Author Report Posted July 23, 2014 It is my daily driver and I plan to run 4 8's off about 3k. I look at ampure audio but it said there no longer made. And how did I know rusty would show up showing that ass of the m3 lol. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
jarrius Posted July 23, 2014 Author Report Posted July 23, 2014 The reason I want 8's is I don't see them that often at all. Don't get me wrong I love my hdc3 12 just want something different then others 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Robert8252 Posted July 23, 2014 Report Posted July 23, 2014 Soundqubed has an 8. I'm actually trying to break mine as we speak 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
luism1983 Posted July 23, 2014 Report Posted July 23, 2014 I am currently running 4 8" CT Sounds mesos they get down audio fanatic
MrBigs63' Posted July 23, 2014 Report Posted July 23, 2014 Just for reference this is the ampere 8 next to a sa12 That ampere is straight sex...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.