Nice box. I'm running hdc4 15 on 4k in my 09 gt also.

I can help you tune an show you how to run nitrous safely in your car. I'm spraying 125shot with full bolt ons at 11.2 in 1/4 mile without sub in

11.2? Where's the vids?

Agreed. It takes a stripped truck 408ci(4300lbs) and a 150 shot to run 11.3 with a 1.7 60ft.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Wouldn't weaken the box at all. All you would have to do is cut 3/4 inch off the face panel so that the glass can sit flush with the wood. You'd obviously have to get the plexi cut down to fit into that rectangle cutout which, once the paper is off the glass, it's a PITA to cut without scratching it. Then, cut frame panels that you can glue and screw inside the box, protruding out at least an inch to give you a surface to bolt the glass on to. Take a look at Steve's Polaris RZR-4 build. He put plexi on his 2x10 enclosure and let's face it, no better way to learn something than to see how one of the best did it! Probably not worth risking scratching the plexi to hell at this point. It doesn't look bad at all the way you have it now, that was just my 2 cents. Do you mind if I ask how you came up with the dimensions for that box? I have a 15 inch type R laying around, and wouldn't mind trying it out in a bandpass.

I was pushed in the direction of a 1.5:4 sealed to ported ratio based on the parameters of the P3, if the alpine is similar than start there, I fiddled a lot with bass box 6 and winisd.

• 4 months later...

Archived