Sonic Electronix

SSA recone....waiting and waiting and wait some more

Well into two months of waiting on an icon recone. Is this normal?

Originally I was told 3 weeks, which is about how long it took to get my icon a few years back. Their customer service is prompt but I've been told the build house is backed up from high demand now its because of the competition season. Does that make the everyday listener less of a priority? Then I was told the magnets are taking longer than usual; lmao I ordered a recone but that was just a mishap on which order was looked at. Anyone else getting this? I've been extremely patient but holy sh*t...

Perfectly normal.

Fi/SSA/AA. To be expected. They're always super behind, not because of any particular reason. It's like this year round.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Because they'd steer off potential buyers. Lol.

Bait n Switch ftw.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I think that's little long.brian on here got me 3 havoc recones in less than two weeks.only thing I could say is they are waiting on parts.have you posted on SSA forum you might get a better response on time.

id try what dolarbilz said^^

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/62314-ssa-order-wait-time/#entry1067497

Not even going to waste my time. Multiple threads already exist on the SSA forum I'll get bs like its worth the wait, or be made out to look impatient and treated like a child. Not a fan of nut huggers on any forum but SSA has some real diehard mfs that'll argue when its not even their place to.

I like SSA but as someone that believes in customer service, this is bull. After reading the SSA forum the nut huggers/Admins always claim its waiting for parts or alot of orders. Thats pathetic if a company isnt prepared for the work its going to be doing. After looking into this ill reconsider my next purchases from them. Seems asinine

Archived