problem with dd1

Okay sub level 0 max unclipped 33 set gains get the blip at 1/4 turn and 2/3 put gain in middle of these. Know can someone explain why I do not set sub level on headunit to plus 15 from every thing I was told and read this gives the preout the 4 volts if it's set at 0 Its a lot lower. I can find the link if people would like I was just told two very different ways to do this

Okay sub level 0 max unclipped 33 set gains get the blip at 1/4 turn and 2/3 put gain in middle of these. Know can someone explain why I do not set sub level on headunit to plus 15 from every thing I was told and read this gives the preout the 4 volts if it's set at 0 Its a lot lower. I can find the link if people would like I was just told two very different ways to do this

Not all head units are the same, thats why.

Now did you ever get a solid clipping light?

The only time I get a solid clipping light is when I try to move past the max volume. I don't understand why I don't get a solid distortion signal when I move the gain knob the light will come on but if I move past it then it goes away that is what does not make sense to me?

The only time I get a solid clipping light is when I try to move past the max volume. I don't understand why I don't get a solid distortion signal when I move the gain knob the light will come on but if I move past it then it goes away that is what does not make sense to me?

why are you setting the gain between 2 blips? has this been answered in all of this already?

I don't know. Im fucking done. Kid don't listen.

I do listen I was told two different ways to do this one person said I needed to put sub level at 15 the other said put it at zero. Everything is all set I did it exactly how you said but I don't understand why I can't get the distortion light to stay on after I turn the knob past the blips I get. Full gain shows no distortion?