Final Load (Ohms)?

Hi, will be using a DC 3.5K amp for two Sundown zv4's 12". If i purchase the zv4's as dual 1 ohm and run them in parellel but run the second voice coil on each one in series will the final load at the amp be 1 ohm? Thank you.

Front Mids/Tweeters: Focal K2 POWER

Rear Deck Mids: Focal 165ca

Subwoofer: (1) DC Level 5 15"

Highs/Mids Amp: Mosconi Gladen One 120.4

Monoblock: DC 3.5K

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon DNN990HD

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top (hood), Kinetik HC600 (trunk), XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Car: Accord '08 Coupe... terrible trunk shape : ' (

it will be series parellel...wire each sub in series then wire it in parellel ..u will be at 1 ohm then

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Hi, will be using a DC 3.5K amp for two Sundown zv4's 12". If i purchase the zv4's as dual 1 ohm and run them in parellel but run the second voice coil on each one in series will the final load at the amp be 1 ohm? Thank you.

or what you can do is go here

http://www.bcae1.com/

on the right click on ohm and then read up to understand why your load will be 1ohm. You can also understand how to wire your subs other than 1 ohm as well. You need to want to help yourself. its best to understand something than to just get a quick answer.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

on the right click on ohm and then read up to understand why your load will be 1ohm. You can also understand how to wire your subs other than 1 ohm as well. You need to want to help yourself. its best to understand something than to just get a quick answer.

Awe Sensai, where the incentive to learn shit for yourself when a quick answer is SO much easier???

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Awe Sensai, where the incentive to learn shit for yourself when a quick answer is SO much easier???

is the new wave these days.. all we can do is try to help :(

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived