High Speed Fatal Crash

The van is some crazy shit, I aint never seen anybody mashed into a drain like that before...WOW

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

That stuff isnt to fun to see, just this morning before even getting online, I was driving my roomate to work, down Fairoaks going towards Sac St, and while comming back, within a 15-20min time frame there had been a really bad accident, a mini van was smashed in the front, and I guess there was another car involved ( I didnt see 1 car between all the debris), but what struck me as insane was,

The paramedics were I guess digging someone out of the hedges about 6-7ft high, along a 10ft tall brick sound wall. They had a ladder, and about 2 paramedics on the ladder, and a bed right by. I couldnt see anyone, but a big hole in the bushes/hedges where someone must have been flown thru.

The van was about 150ft away, if this person flew from the van, Wow I kept saying to myself

Just this morning at 830am

Minding my own business

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

no name on the thread this time. smart idea

why is that............. :lol::lol:

ill put whatever name......where ever i want it.................specially if the name belongs to some ignant dipshit..... :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

why is that............. :lol::lol:

ill put whatever name......where ever i want it.................specially if the name belongs to some ignant dipshit..... :lol:

werd,

add my pics from some retard speeding:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041...amp;id=51900234

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

That van wreck is a bad one. Been there done that. Had one almost like that except it was a round Culbert instead of a square one. Wasn't near as fast as that wreck, but the outcome was still the same..RIP