Motorboat KER Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 I want to make one side of my box a plexiglass viewing window. What would I use to keep it airtight and to prevent leaks? I dont think that woodglue would look sexy on it. Any input is nice!
bbeljefe Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 To keep it air tight and to prevent leaks? You're asking a lot there... But to be serious, foam gasketing tape. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
_paralyzed_ Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 Came for a wall, t'was no wall. You tease. I've got no walls blue balls now.
gckless Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 I used RTV black gasket maker. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Aj11 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 i usually see people make a beauty panel on the corners to cover the ugliness of the glu/screws jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Motorboat KER Posted August 4, 2014 Author Report Posted August 4, 2014 i usually see people make a beauty panel on the corners to cover the ugliness of the glu/screws OK, thanks for the help!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.