Second Skin Audio

Enclosure for Extended Cab Pick Up Truck

s-10's and rangers get STUPID loud at the window line....

getting to a 50 is cake.. after that they get to be a bitch lol especially without adding cone area

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Here's an idea:

Take the money your going to spend on a sub and box building supplies and use that to fix your window situation....crazy idea I know :peepwall:

Thanks but i said that already a few days ago. I got it all fix before but it all slowly stopped working! now it is back to the way it was.

I wanted to be Mr. Fix it & give them Power Windows a shot. They work now Woohoo!! I got the Chassis Schematics for the door locks & power windows & I made them in high resolution 9600x12800 so that when printed it should be really sharp TEXT on Laser! Woohoo power windows work how they should, both switches work on both sides. The Door lock switch started working too with the windows, but still power lock no work on driver side. I checked the driver door lock switch & it has power so maybe need a new switch? but i switched the switches & both don't work, maybe it don't work that way? Maybe need a driver side switch in order to work? I don't know.

How I got the power windows to work is I rewired a wire from a 12v source to the Light Blue/Black going into the driver side switch, it was really easy to get too, just my removing the driver kick cover panel. But after I wired that up the driver side window will not go down only up passenger window worked up & down. so I cut the Tan/Light Blue wire coming from the driver switch & I cut the Orange/White wire coming from the window motor & I just connected them both. Presto both power windows work! I totally bypassed the gem module, I think all the GEM does for the window is work the Auto One Touch Down on the driver side window.

QojwDbM.png

ImwRYD3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived