Wiring two D2 subs at one ohm possible?

Removing a sub with the voice coils in parallel puts the single sub at 1 ohms. As I've said twice now, at the time of asking the question i did not know if the speaker outputs of the amplifier were parallel or series, i was guessing parallel, but due to my lack of knowing for sure which it was, is why i asked the question. I assure you that if i knew that the dual outputs were parallel, i wouldn't have posted the question in the first place.

I should have searched on whether the dual speaker outputs were parallel or series before posting. That is my fault. If i had, then this topic would never have been made in the first place. My apologies.

It's all good man, you should have just asked if the outputs of a mono block amp are parallel. It was a lot of typing in your OP and people probably just answered you based on the title of the thread, which is exactly what I did while reading the responses.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

just wire em together at .5, and start with a really long length of speaker wire between the subs and amp and start trimming it down till you get the ohm load back to where you want it..

spl competitors have been doing this for years.

really? i didn't know that. it makes perfect sense now that i see it. but i never thought about that. thank you for that! some of the most helpful info I've heard.

you Da Man!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage