i have been with-out a car for quite some time now. i sold my ranger last year and have been sharing my wifes car since then. i found out i will get back around a grand, so i got excited. i had my wife ask her aunt if i can borrow the money until i get my retunr them i will just send her all of it. finally i get my own car. i have been searching craigslist.com for a few weeks now and i think i found my car. a 1994 subaru legacy wagon, turbo 5 speed. from what i hear these are kinda hard to come buy. it is red with factory gold 5-star rims, and black interior. it looks reallt clean. the only problems the seller says that it has are the a rear strut is blown which is not a problem my dad works for federated auto parts. so i can get a new rear set for $100. then he tells me there is one more problem. i started to freak a little. he said "the rear window is lexan." i go quite. he thought i hing up. i told him that is not a problem for me, it is a blessing.

what other websites can i look through for used cars just in case this deal falls through.

i live in cleveland, ohio

----reference's----

meade916

autotrader and craigslist are best..............and a jvc kameleon would look awsome in that

if it is the for sale section and the one i am thinking of i will check it out. i have always loved hte looks of those.

----reference's----

meade916

autotrader... check detroit if you're willing to drive that far... TONS of good deals in the d.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000