0 Or 1 Gauage Wie Runs Who Sells It Cheep?

speaking of 3/0 i have 4 runs and a bunch of grounds and buss bars i need to sell.

Whatcha got for bus bars?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im lookin for some 1 or 0 guage wire kits..

anyone know who sells them for cheap?

okay, for everyone that wants to give me a hard time or correct me... i was going by what he asked... "sells them for cheap"

as far as wire on the cheap Knukonceptz is the better of all the wire i know

I could see a kid just starting out buying wire at 15 dollars a foot... shoot 20 feet would cost more then most of the kids amps on here... :lol:

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

actually you poped off and said they have the most strands.

As far as buss bars.

they are about 20" long 22 tapped holes each . alumn 2.5"x3/4"

20.jpg

they are yours if you need them.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

actually you poped off and said they have the most strands.

As far as buss bars.

they are about 20" long 22 tapped holes each . alumn 2.5"x3/4"

20.jpg

they are yours if you need them.

dem R sexy :wub:

Thanks Ray,

I was hoping you had some copper stock So I can replace the cheap ass ones I have on the batcaps now. I found some online but I don't want to cough up the 120 bucks for them yet.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

copper corrodes to much.

these are yours if you want them, just need a addy, otherwise Im gonna sell them off.

I think im gonna sell off my whole van.

These shops are to much for me to even think about a project.

Batts, wire, the enclosure, all gonna go.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

copper corrodes to much.

these are yours if you want them, just need a addy, otherwise Im gonna sell them off.

I think im gonna sell off my whole van.

These shops are to much for me to even think about a project.

Batts, wire, the enclosure, all gonna go.

Thanks for the offer bro, I just don't think I could get it to fit with the way I have things. If I picked them up, it would force me to start another project :blink:

50 each plus shipping with bolts

it retails for 15.00 a foot.

I probably sell 100ft a month, when you can buy 4awg that kills most 1/0 lol

The best power cable Ive used or seen.

Shit it better the best for 15 a foot.

Damn Ray that buss bar is nice as hell.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques