Please look, sick bastard on the run.

So explain to me then what it is that sets child abuse apart from any other deviant act? What is so special about these people that they deserve extreme punishment while others don't. Or shall we just start beating, raping, and condemning all who commit violent or sexual crimes? And let's just kill off anyone diagnosed a sociopath while we're at it, they are obviously not worthy of the same freedoms as normal people.

Are you serious right now? Your profile says you are 18 years old. And at this young age you are defending the sickening actions of child molesters and rapists.

You need help.

I hope this conversation never becomes personal, one on one. At a show or something.

I'm serious, what sets these people apart from your everyday murderers or rapists? What is your basis in saying there is anything special about these people? Child abuse is a manifestation of psychosis, which we diagnose and treat god knows how many people for all the time. Why is this a special case?

So explain to me then what it is that sets child abuse apart from any other deviant act? What is so special about these people that they deserve extreme punishment while others don't. Or shall we just start beating, raping, and condemning all who commit violent or sexual crimes? And let's just kill off anyone diagnosed a sociopath while we're at it, they are obviously not worthy of the same freedoms as normal people.

Are you serious right now? Your profile says you are 18 years old. And at this young age you are defending the sickening actions of child molesters and rapists.

You need help.

I hope this conversation never becomes personal, one on one. At a show or something.

Would just like to point out that 1/3 of sex offenders are teenage males so just maybe there is a reason he's being so defensive about it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Like it or not, murderers may have a reason, besides serial killers.

But I feel the same way about rapists as I do about child molesters. None of these offenders deserves any defense, which is exactly what you are giving to them.

You are just as sick as they are, to be able to justify defending them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You need help.

I'm serious, what sets these people apart from your everyday murderers or rapists? What is your basis in saying there is anything special about these people? Child abuse is a manifestation of psychosis, which we diagnose and treat god knows how many people for all the time. Why is this a special case?

So at the young age of 18 you're a psychologist? I suggest you do some reading young man you can not treat sociopaths either someone has to accept that there is something wrong with them in order to be treated and these types of people don't see anything wrong with how they are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

But I feel the same way about rapists as I do about child molesters. None of these offenders deserves any defense, which is exactly what you are giving to them.

So, what, you don't have an answer? Just because they did something sick and twisted you think we should condemn them and be done with it? I don't get why you think you can write these people off as being hopeless scum without even a second of consideration.

You need help.

So at the young age of 18 you're a psychologist? I suggest you do some reading young man you can not treat sociopaths either someone has to accept that there is something wrong with them in order to be treated and these types of people don't see anything wrong with how they are.

Why do you assume they don't know they have a problem? Or that they want help? Again, if you apply that thought process to child molesters you should also apply it to all violent and sexual criminals. My point is not that the crime is not terrible, because it is, but what I am saying is that when you look at the reason they do what they do they won't stand out in a crowd. And don't bullshit me on psychology, you are making blanket statements and assumptions with no ground.

So, what, you don't have an answer? Just because they did something sick and twisted you think we should condemn them and be done with it? I don't get why you think you can write these people off as being hopeless scum without even a second of consideration.

Yes, exactly. They are not worth the resources available to try to rehab, Multiple studies show that these fuckers will likely re-offend even if found to be rehabilitated by a doctor or parole board.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Okay, I am not trying to sympathize with these people, and I am certainly not saying that the crime is not heinous and disgusting. What I am saying is that there needs to be a hell of a lot more consideration into a case besides simply "They raped a child, sentence them to ______." That's a pathetic justice system.

Archived