Jessica Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 A guy that was living in the town i work in, assaulted a 4 year old girl. It put her in intensive care and the bastard is on the run. Just would like you guys to keep you eyes open for him. The picture on the right is more recent. http://www.mscnews.net/news/?nk=39650 Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OrionStang Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 These cases are the few where I think serving time is the best punishment. I hope he gets caught. In most cases, even the most hardended criminals, sickest killers, despise acts against children. He'll get his either. Sick FUCK. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
EP95 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Prisoners gonna have fun when he gets caught.
Borris The Blade Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Prisoners gonna have fun when he gets caught. Worst part is most of these guys get put in protective custody in the pen. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
BigManAC Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 That's too bad they get special treatment. Sounds like they need a ride in the pain train. Hope this sick twisted shithead gets caught. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
alaskanzx5 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Yeah sorry guys they separate these types of people. Has something with them being physically assaulted the same way they assault their victims. Then their family can sue. They deserved to be locked up. If I wad the judge I would personally walk through the prison asking the prisoners if they have daughters. When one says yes throw him in the cell and tell the other guy what he did. He would get what he deserves. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
yurvalentine Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Don't get me wrong I want this guy punished, but I think going overboard just gives them an excuse to victimize themselves and the effect is lost. Put him in solitary, put a picture of the girl in his cell, then let him sit and think about it for the next 15 years. I think you would have to be REALLY fuckin sociopathic for the guilt not to kick in after that long, and most of these clowns are not even close to that far gone.
OrionStang Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Don't get me wrong I want this guy punished, but I think going overboard just gives them an excuse to victimize themselves and the effect is lost. Put him in solitary, put a picture of the girl in his cell, then let him sit and think about it for the next 15 years. I think you would have to be REALLY fuckin sociopathic for the guilt not to kick in after that long, and most of these clowns are not even close to that far gone. Really? All he'd do is jerk off to the picture every day. Yes these guys are seperated from the general population, but word still gets out that they are at the facility. Sooner or later, these fuckers get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yes, I am talking dirty C.O.'s. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
alaskanzx5 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 I have kids, and I'm sorry but if anyone was to do this to my kids I would want them to suffer what they did to my child. I don't care if I would end up locked up for a few weeks I would beat the shit out of the person. Just bad enough to were once the person went to prison he would hopefully be bruised up and sore still so that he had a harder time defending himself from what the guys in there for life with kids would do to him. They don't deserve the pity of protection for their actions, they deserve worst treatment then a good majority of people in jail. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Don't get me wrong I want this guy punished, but I think going overboard just gives them an excuse to victimize themselves and the effect is lost. Put him in solitary, put a picture of the girl in his cell, then let him sit and think about it for the next 15 years. I think you would have to be REALLY fuckin sociopathic for the guilt not to kick in after that long, and most of these clowns are not even close to that far gone. So you're suggesting giving a child rapist a picture of the child he raped brilliant idea. Guess what child rapist are that far gone and nine Times out of ten they are repeat offenders we give guys with bullshit dope crimes 20 years but let perverts like this walk in less than two sometimes. All child molesters should get death and if that's not available life any person that could do such a thing to a child is an unsaveable person there is no fixixng what's fucked in their head and if even you could one time of what he did is to much there should be no second chance for people like him. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.