Sonic Electronix

Starting over yet again after ripping my last install out a year ago.

Since I can get RF at cost, I was looking at picking up anther Prime 1200watt amp (getting a used one from a friend also), so I'll have 2. I was looking at putting a DC Level 3 15" on each @ 1 ohm. Still need to look into front stage (speakers and amp). Next Feb I plan up upgrading my alt (so far I've only found 270 amp alt for my 09 Volvo V50).

Any input on how it's looking so far? Sealed or vented?

Post your max dimensions in the subwoofers/enclosures section on this forum. Somebody should be able to help ya out.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

2 sundown SD 8 d4 just got them built a box to go under the back seat in my 09 GMC sierra extended cab running a ct auido 1400.1 amp the box is ported on both ends 1in should I go bigger and what should I run the sub on that amp at 1 ohm or what

RF requires separate agreement terms for the power line compared to punch and prime.

Besides the prime 1200 is an amazingly efficient amp for its price and will do rated.

In for this build should be a good one.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived