LT.Smoke Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 We just got this guy today from my fiancee's friend for free. She had too many snakes to keep up with on her own.. He is a bumblebee morph . We've yet to name him but we are leaning towards a name from Greek Mythology Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
TRON Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 A buddy of mine has a small python, about 3-4 feet. It's fun to just let him fuck off and climb furniture, and watch him eat. Though I don't think I'd ever own a snake because people would be scared to come into my house knowing that I have a snake. It would be fun though to let it loose just to fuck with them. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
LT.Smoke Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 Yeah they're awesome animals Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
TRON Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 What find of regulations are there for you guys in the US on how long they can grow? Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
LT.Smoke Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 None that I am aware of. My buddy has a license for venomous animals so he has all kinds of kick ass snakes like pit vipers and recluses and other venomous critters. As far as size I don't believe there is one either because a few buddies have some 15+ foot snakes in their houses Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
DTS909 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 2 albino colored corn snakes. Had them for about 8 years. Great pets easy to take care of. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
TRON Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 I bet that in some places its illegal to own a 25ft snake or something huge, I mean, unless you own a reptile business. I'm not sure about Canada, but I'm guessing there is some sort exotic pets law limiting size. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
LT.Smoke Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 I bet that in some places its illegal to own a 25ft snake or something huge, I mean, unless you own a reptile business. I'm not sure about Canada, but I'm guessing there is some sort exotic pets law limiting size. Like I said as far as I know there is no regulations around here I know some counties/states do but don't quote me. Although it's ill advised for an average Joe to own one because those large caliber snakes are usually unpredictable and can be dangerous Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
79 cutty Posted August 15, 2014 Report Posted August 15, 2014 Nope, nope, never, no, no thank you, nope and NOOOOOO!!!!! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
ric006 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Posted August 15, 2014 I like snake bobby the rattler taste pretty good.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.