Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What was the score?

150.2 @36 i was able to reproduce the same score at 34,35 hz

What are the ports tuned to ?

not to sure rear port is some where around 38hz and front chamber is around 60+. hopefully with the new external port i can drop both of them down... should look pretty wicked if i can pull off what i have in mind

Posted

Mines up and running. I shrank the port down some. I think I am about to have someone make my port a little more external too see how a lower tune will sound.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1487 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...