Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dude this is a sick build. I see a lot of money an time in this build and care doing so. As others can't wait to see how it sounds. I'm sure it's going to Bang Hard . I have a question ? Please don't take my question wrong love this build. Can you get to the fuses if one blows ? Sick skills you have put in work sir.

Posted

Theres quite a bit... if i did the water test correctly... theres about 3.5cf of air... plus polyfill im shooting for 4 cf... and about the fuses im pretty much screwed if one blowes (knocking on wood)... the only easy access are the 3 fuses by the amp

Posted

Dude thats pretty :good:

Nice! Clean wiring, and great trunk :good:

very nice attention to detail and clean as hell bro !!

Sexy. I know your wanting to hear it. I would .

:wub: ...thanks guys... you guys really made my day :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...