Noobtastic14 Posted August 17, 2014 Author Report Posted August 17, 2014 The bimmer rims are a huge hit! I've had guys offer to buy them off me while we are sitting next to each other at a red light. I'm also a fan and don't plan on changing them! I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noel989 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 One of my favorite walls Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noobtastic14 Posted August 17, 2014 Author Report Posted August 17, 2014 It sure does look good in that pic. Im actually thinking that five years is a good run and I'll be rebuilding the wall maybe in the spring. Unfortunately, I don't have any DC in the car anymore so it will be replaced by a stronger box design with more central weight distribution and a nice big flared slot port tuned lower. I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
audiofanaticz Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 I rememeber when you where building this wall and having ideas drawn for ports and I was one that voted for the dc port. Man that was so long ago, and I remember you thinking it would be a pita to do!! LoL
Noobtastic14 Posted August 17, 2014 Author Report Posted August 17, 2014 Long time ago indeed! I've realized today that I've been driving the car for about ten years and five of those have been with this wall installed. I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.