Noteworthy Decaf Songs

Ya know, i'm curious, for those systems that can hit down in the 20's with power, are they able to hit the highs with just as much power? Or do they strictly play lower freq? I ask because my system hits the 40's range fairly well, but doesn't hit the lows too well. So I didn't know if it works the same way for them.

Current Setup: 2002 Ford Focus SE (stock electrical)

-Kenwood Excelon KDC-X397

-Infinity Kappa 6x9's in each door

-Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200-1D

-2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3D2

Backups:

-12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X in 36hz T-Line box

-Soundstream Piasso P1.1200D

Ya know, i'm curious, for those systems that can hit down in the 20's with power, are they able to hit the highs with just as much power? Or do they strictly play lower freq? I ask because my system hits the 40's range fairly well, but doesn't hit the lows too well. So I didn't know if it works the same way for them.

Some can and some cant. Every system is different and all based on how the installer sets it all up. My plan is to be as loud as possible over the biggest range I can achieve.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I agree Kyle. Still some good jams in decafs stuff that are high up there, though.

I concure.

( I felt his need for decaf was misplaced was all, like play it or don't be cool)

I'm with ya though bud .... You are correct.

My blazer does well down to about 25 and easily kills into the mid 40's. I just dont like the high notes anymore, hurts my brain! But I can kill all of the notes on Jeezy Put On (decaf). Alot of your range depends on the box.

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

Archived