ST Lous, MO Shooting

did you just tell someone to stop being a bitch after you threw a hissy fit because someone doesnt like your town

No I called someone a bitch cause they are acting like one. Simple as that. If I threw a hissey you would know it. I was simply stating facts. Something people don't seem to think about. They rather condemn a whole town cause of the actions of a few people. I'm sorry if using the truth makes anyone butthurt. Not only are these people making Ferguson look bad, but all of St Louis. Let's say this was happening where katt lives and I started talkin shit with out knowing a thing about the area. Don't you think katt would want to stand up and say something? I would. If you look at how big Ferguson is and where everything is taking place, it's actually really small.

No, Because i fucking hate this town, and i'll accept the fact its a shitty place to live.

Shit, Illinois is a shitty place to live period. Except a few little places out in the country, but regardless.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

did you just tell someone to stop being a bitch after you threw a hissy fit because someone doesnt like your town

No I called someone a bitch cause they are acting like one. Simple as that. If I threw a hissey you would know it. I was simply stating facts. Something people don't seem to think about. They rather condemn a whole town cause of the actions of a few people. I'm sorry if using the truth makes anyone butthurt. Not only are these people making Ferguson look bad, but all of St Louis. Let's say this was happening where katt lives and I started talkin shit with out knowing a thing about the area. Don't you think katt would want to stand up and say something? I would. If you look at how big Ferguson is and where everything is taking place, it's actually really small.

No, Because i fucking hate this town, and i'll accept the fact its a shitty place to live.

Shit, Illinois is a shitty place to live period. Except a few little places out in the country, but regardless

How much do you know about the area? Just what you seen on TV or have you actually been there. If you been there then I guess that's a different story. But hating a town based on the action of a small group doesn't make sense to me.

Shit, Illinois is a shitty place to live period. Except a few little places out in the country, but regardless

How much do you know about the area? Just what you seen on TV or have you actually been there. If you been there then I guess that's a different story. But hating a town based on the action of a small group doesn't make sense to me.

Dont have to know much besides the fact, your town rioted over something stupid. And as they said, 50% don't have jobs, and not one single pair of work boots were stolen during the whole thing. You're sticking up for a shit town, which i can clearly see most people agree here it is. If that isnt enough info for you to realize it is, then im sorry. You just can't take the facts in. And are too hardheaded to accept it.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Dont have to know much besides the fact, your town rioted over something stupid. And as they said, 50% don't have jobs, and not one single pair of work boots were stolen during the whole thing. You're sticking up for a shit town, which i can clearly see most people agree here it is. If that isnt enough info for you to realize it is, then im sorry. You just can't take the facts in. And are too hardheaded to accept it.

I give up. If you wanna continue to think the way you do, then fine. Fact is you don't have enough facts.

the fact is youre emotionally attached and are using those as facts when youve presented no facts yourself

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When you look at the group of people in Ferguson on the news it does look like a lot people at first. Just cause work boots were stolen doesn't mean that 50% of the people there don't work. Hell at best 10% of the people that live there or close by are the ones protesting and what not. Most are wanting this to be over already. That there is a fact. I mean I never heard on the news where 50% of the residents are unemployed. Most of what I'm reading is made up from what little we all know. We will never know the whole story either.

Why do people live in shit towns? I mean look at east st Louis. Just move west like 10 miles and you can be done with that shit.

Sometimes people don't have a choice. Unfortunately in order to move it requires money. Most people just make enough to get by, and getting enough to move isn't all that easy.

Why do people live in shit towns? I mean look at east st Louis. Just move west like 10 miles and you can be done with that shit.

Sad thing is, these towns don't start out as shit, It's the people who turn them into shit.

truthsayer

Archived