ST Lous, MO Shooting

East st Louis is a shit. That is a fact not an opinion. Anyone can tell you that. Defending e st Louis is like trying to defend Detroit.

No one gives a fuck either. Except you. If it was so fucking great why don't you still live there?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In 2013 there were 100 black men killed in various situations by law enforcement.

There were 5,000 black on black murders, but does the black community want to discuss that, or protest over their young men," no ". Because it doesn't fit the race baiting scenario, that those who make living from, or the nut bag activist.

Before anyone jumps down my throat and want's to dispute my claims. These figures were discussed in the last few days, by both Jason Riley, And Doc. Ben Carson.

truthsayer

No one gives a fuck either. Except you. If it was so fucking great why don't you still live there?

Well that's cause ya'll would rather talk shit than really know what you're talking about. I didn't move away cause I wanted to. I lost my job and my apartment. Not cause of living in a shitty area, it was cause of my mistakes. I am working on moving back, just not easy when you don't have the money. I should also mention I am not from Ferguson, just close by. Still in St Louis County. I don't really care where you live, the chance of what's going on in Ferguson can happen anywhere.

No it can't.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't really care about random murders and shit but like who the fuck shoots a baby like damn what the fuck.

there was that one guy who opened fire in a movie theater a couple years ago, he shot a baby......still sick as fuck.

that shit would not happen in my town, we would have a town council meeting, there would be an investigation and it would be in the local news. No one would riot in this town. We have population of about 300, a median income of about 42k per year, one of the best public schools in kansas and a tight community.

Aside from all that, if someone tried a strong arm robbery, most the people here are gun owners, so there would be no need for a cop to begin with.

In 2013 there were 100 black men killed in various situations by law enforcement.

There were 5,000 black on black murders, but does the black community want to discuss that, or protest over their young men," no ". Because it doesn't fit the race baiting scenario, that those who make living from, or the nut bag activist.

Before anyone jumps down my throat and want's to dispute my claims. These figures were discussed in the last few days, by both Jason Riley, And Doc. Ben Carson.

thats exactly what i say.. black kids are being killed by black kids and nothing is done.

Archived