ST Lous, MO Shooting

the difference is one charged the officers the other didnt.. that gives the officer time to react differently.. if someone is breaking into my home, has a bat and charges at me, more than likely he will get shot and killed.. if he decides to run away instead, he more than likely will live another day

people need to stop using this bullshit thing about why one got shot why the other didnt. stop making it a racial thing.. the way people acts is what will determine if they will live another day..

someone posted about the Denver shooting and said because he was white.. no, he was smart enough to stay away from the weapon and wait for the cops

No body brought up the race thing. I saw the same video. I saw the guy walk towards the cops, not charge. Unless walking is charging. Point is they had plenty of time to take him down with out using deadly force.

well he had a knife and it also looks like he got damn near before he got shot.

cops had no choice.. i knife can be very dangerous.. see how can one person stab 20 people and not a single one could stop him.. its easy to say cops could have done this.. no they couldnt.. 1 second is all it takes to stab someone.. without a gun he can stab many before they can stop him

http://mashable.com/2014/04/09/high-school-stabbing-spree-pittsburgh/

the difference is one charged the officers the other didnt.. that gives the officer time to react differently.. if someone is breaking into my home, has a bat and charges at me, more than likely he will get shot and killed.. if he decides to run away instead, he more than likely will live another day

people need to stop using this bullshit thing about why one got shot why the other didnt. stop making it a racial thing.. the way people acts is what will determine if they will live another day..

someone posted about the Denver shooting and said because he was white.. no, he was smart enough to stay away from the weapon and wait for the cops

No body brought up the race thing. I saw the same video. I saw the guy walk towards the cops, not charge. Unless walking is charging. Point is they had plenty of time to take him down with out using deadly force.

No, you are missing the point. You never point a firearm at someone unless you intend to kill them.

What if they put a couple in his legs, then they still have to go cuff him but he still has the knife. Now he is wounded and probably full of adrenaline. How are you (the cops) going to remove the knife from the situation, and subdue and cuff him, without getting injured?

Your logic is flawed, Hershy.

AND, I think you should watch again. He wasn't "walking" towards them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

fucking bleeding hearts. lmao,

you go at a cop with training with weapon and shot.

cry cry cry.

its not race, its stupidity.

i have an idea, get a job, pay bills, bitch about people stealing shit.

if you defend a thief, fuck you.

Apparently some people don't realize how dangerous a person with a knife can be so here have a read

http://www.your-krav-maga-expert.com/gun-vs-knife.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Point is they didn't have to kill the guy. No I'm not defending a thief, but anyone can see they didn't have to kill him. I have seen many times a suspect with a weapon be taken down with out deadly force. Here you guys are saying it was the only option. It wasn't and we all know it. Hell even my mom's racist bf thinks it's wrong and he wants to rid the world of anyone who isn't white. Strangeduck only a fucktard would go at a cop with a weapon. So yes that guy was an idiot for doing so. But if you watch the video again you will see they had plenty of time to take him down with out killing him. St Louis is already getting a bad rap for stupid shit like that. Oh and another thing I have been robbed, a couple times. Does that mean I think he should of been shot ? No. Hell could of shot him in the shoulder, probably would of dropped the knife and they could of cuffed him before he picked it back up.

They had plenty of time to take him down without killing him? How? Explain it. You must be an expert.

You got a whole lot of maybe, if, and probably, in that quote. Guess you didn't read my scenario. Or you did, but you can't answer, because you have never been in a situation like those cops.

End of the day, they want to go home to their families.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived