Hmm, makes me wonder about the prices at one of the places I go to. I know a few of the things they sell are pumped up some, but others are for sure cheaper than going to something like GM or Cabelas.

Kranny, let us know what they rough quote you if you don't mind, I would like to compare to mine for personal reasons.

For the money, you can't beat a simple Smith and Wesson M&P Shield. Lightweight, compact, accurate as all hell. If .40 isn't your thing they have it in 9mm too.

Current Setup: 2002 Ford Focus SE (stock electrical)

-Kenwood Excelon KDC-X397

-Infinity Kappa 6x9's in each door

-Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200-1D

-2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3D2

Backups:

-12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X in 36hz T-Line box

-Soundstream Piasso P1.1200D

Hmm, makes me wonder about the prices at one of the places I go to. I know a few of the things they sell are pumped up some, but others are for sure cheaper than going to something like GM or Cabelas.

Kranny, let us know what they rough quote you if you don't mind, I would like to compare to mine for personal reasons.

for that number rolex put up?

I have a Springfield XDM 9 and really want a 45 in the same. Absolutely love everything about that gun. The feel of the grip, weight, recoil, how easy they are to disassemble, everything. I also just got a S&W m&p shield .40 that is a great little gun. It is my concealed gun and was reccomended by someone on this fourm (N8 iirc). It is just as good as a gun IMO as my XDM and would buy another one any day.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

The M&P 9mm is another nice variant.. I didn't care for them at 1st but since I carry one for work now 40-60 hours a week I have come to like it and it's actually very comfortable to carry

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived