not a fan of the sigma but some people love them id look into the springfieldxd essential kit right now. there is a deal from springfield for 3 free mags too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I like xd personally . But I also own a couple of glocks and I really enjoy them. And Right now on 3point5.com you can take an assessment on glock and you can get 40% off msrp. I recently got a g21 sf for $417 but they do have other calibers with the 40% off deal

08 Ford F150

A firearm is about the last thing you want to go "budget" when buying IMO. I guess if you can hold one and it feels really comfortable for you, give it a chance, but you really do get what you pay for, and it's not like they lose much value if you take proper care of them.

I've heard mixed reviews on the S&W automatics, but I'd swear by their wheel-guns.

a 1911 is a pretty big starter pistol....

x2 on springfield armory. Get a 9mm, cheaper ammo. larger caliber is going to do nothing for your penis size. No matter what they tell you.

also look at glocks and FNH is nice too but expensive, I loved my glocks and springfield.

I would go with a mid-full frame. This may be personal preference but for normal male hand sizes subcompacts and compacts are awkward and harder to be accurate with. Least for me (that may be because of technique as well)

im going to say you are wrong.. i got ammo for the 1911 for $10 a box of 50.. cheaper than the $15 per box of 50 for the 9mm.. i also have less recoil and better aim with he 1911.. no such thing as a 1911 being big for a starter..

Archived