Awaiting_Equinox Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 for example, a 16 cubic foot box tuned to 25 hertz before displacement. will it still be 25 hertz even after I drop the subs in? will the tuning rise? or drop? another question, how do I add the displacement of my sub to the cubic feet of the box? lets say my box is 16 cubes and I want to know how much cubes it will be after displacement. I know it will less than 16 after displacement but how do I go about that? the displacement of my sub is 176.6 I don't even know if that's the right number but that's what it says in the owners manual it says 'net displacement 176.6' beginner here, any help is appreciated bass and bewbs.. and beer
OrionStang Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 176.6 what? Inches? Centimeters? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CleanSierra Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 Tuning will raise when you subtract internal volume and no other variables change, like port length. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
alaskanzx5 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 What speakers? Link to speakers? When volume decreases tuning goes up. In your situation I wouldn't imagine tuning going up enough to hear a difference. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.