Few questions: Vehicle 2005 V6 Touareg 150amp Alt

this is your first and only warning. drop the attitude. no one is here to hold your hand.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

OP is so done

Oh no... i'm so done.. with a post that you few children couldn't give a direct answer to. This is why you have been here 8 years with 18,000 posts. Hows that for a life. Hand must get tired.. or maybe not after that many useless posts. Mom must be proud!

Again if you can't explain in it's entirety don't reply. I appreciate it. Vague posts do not do any good.

Birds

Apples

Kill pengins

he gave you the answer,,,and if you dont read the rules this thread its still a VS thread as i see it...which there are not allowed on this forum

on the other side...use search option and look for mechman, dc, singer for input, or answers...

He gave three items which I had no clue what they are. Spell it out or don't assist. And none of those three make anything for my vehicle anyway. Nor do they make a custom option.

you can go GFY as long as i see fit...but come on....is it SO HARD to just search the given names?

And sounds like you would enjoy seeing that. Sorry dude, into women. And is it so HARD to say these are Alternator companies that may make something for your fitment? Not a mind reader.

Neither is he, hell can't tell you if some company makes an alt for YOUR car. I could be wrong, but I don't think Kranny knows what's comes out of all of there shops at all times lol, that's why there's the get a quote link on most of their sites so you can ask

OP is so done

Oh no... i'm so done.. with a post that you few children couldn't give a direct answer to. This is why you have been here 8 years with 18,000 posts. Hows that for a life. Hand must get tired.. or maybe not after that many useless posts. Mom must be proud!

Boot me, I don't care. LMAO you all can't provide anything worth while it looks like.

wait now...first you said tha you need alternator companies...then an user over here gave 3 of them which are the top branded, and has the best performance of an alternator

then you bitch about he didnt gave you anything?

you could just ask if any of these companies do a alternato for you car, and not in a Bosch case..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Again if you can't explain in it's entirety don't reply. I appreciate it. Vague posts do not do any good.

Birds

Apples

Kill pengins

he gave you the answer,,,and if you dont read the rules this thread its still a VS thread as i see it...which there are not allowed on this forum

on the other side...use search option and look for mechman, dc, singer for input, or answers...

He gave three items which I had no clue what they are. Spell it out or don't assist. And none of those three make anything for my vehicle anyway. Nor do they make a custom option.
you can go GFY as long as i see fit...but come on....is it SO HARD to just search the given names?
And sounds like you would enjoy seeing that. Sorry dude, into women. And is it so HARD to say these are Alternator companies that may make something for your fitment? Not a mind reader.

Neither is he, hell can't tell you if some company makes an alt for YOUR car. I could be wrong, but I don't think Kranny knows what's comes out of all of there shops at all times lol, that's why there's the get a quote link on most of their sites so you can ask

Then he should not have responded. Allow someone with knowledge to reply or leave it blank.

wait now...first you said tha you need alternator companies...then an user over here gave 3 of them which are the top branded, and has the best performance of an alternator

you could just ask if any of these companies do a alternato for you car, and not in a Bosch case..

Or I could ask what I asked. And someone with KNOWLEDGE could reply on the matter. And if they do not know the exact answer as a yes then they don't need to reply. Very simple.

Please no speculation here only things you know for a fact work and have been tested or currently used. (Please no DUMB ASS REPLIES) like the first one I received.

LOL

you - "i want help. i contacted alternator companies that dont have names and they cant help me. can you help me?"

me - "try these three named companies"

you - "I ALREADY TRIED THEM ALREADY YOU'RE AN IDIOT GIVE ME REAL ANSWERS YOU IDIOT HOASFHAOPGHOPF*#(R#(HFUIEHE"

LOL

you - "i want help. i contacted alternator companies that dont have names and they cant help me. can you help me?"

me - "try these three named companies"

you - "I ALREADY TRIED THEM ALREADY YOU'RE AN IDIOT GIVE ME REAL ANSWERS YOU IDIOT HOASFHAOPGHOPF*#(R#(HFUIEYu

Yeah dumb shit. They have a space to submit for quotes. Also an area that shows what they have as a fitment which they do not. Not rocket science. Just as explaining they were alternator companies in the first place.. ah nevermind, you're not educated enough to understand the difference. LMAO.. amazing... people were right about this forum!

Or I could ask what I asked. And someone with KNOWLEDGE could reply on the matter. And if they do not know the exact answer as a yes then they don't need to reply. Very simple.

Please no speculation here only things you know for a fact work and have been tested or currently used. (Please no DUMB ASS REPLIES) like the first one I received.

wow ...your knowledge must raise you to the stars...i wonder if america got tallent denied you?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived