AI James Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 its a clickable link, show us a side view or back view
Spl Guru Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/suic..._032208_009.jpg http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/suic..._032208_008.jpg Sorry i have no idea what im doing.... I swear my stereos work though http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif
Spl Guru Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 Can anyone see the pics when they click link? Youve all seen the motors ima use. Yes MT motors.....
Torres Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 if you're lookin at your pics...the link circled in red is what you wanna copy but yes we can see the pics in the link. 18's look so gigantic compared to 15's
Spl Guru Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 if you're lookin at your pics...the link circled in red is what you wanna copy Uggghhhhim not seeing that..
Forevrbumpn Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 I see those pics fine I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 ^ close, but no cigar That one is for posting on websites this is a forum cut and paste the very bottom link hehe Scratch that, workin good now I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Torres Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 you lookin in 'my album'? a link up top when i first go to photobucket takes me there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.