Sonic Electronix

please help! don't make sense! need help now!

the grounds ain't loose! even took the ground from the 1400.1 which has no issues and shoved it in the 60.4... same issue.

it's the amp. i took a rc cable with a 3.5m jack and used my phone. as soon as i put it in channel 1&2 it went into pro. tried with ch 3&4 and all was fine until my car was turned on 14v then it would cut in and out of pro... I'm pissed! there's not words for how pissed i am. i did everything right.when i swapped grounds everything was disconnected from both bats. i mean I've only done this idk 200+ times! now I'm without music. i Just cant catch a break.

i know people are gonna rag on ct... this time theres not much i can say

Nothing wrong with CT. Unfortunately this inevitably happens to all amps. Anyways before you swap the amps, check the speakers by dissconecting one by one. Dont use a DMM because it will only check resting resistance.

it's not that man. even my phone threw the 3.5m jack puts it in pro. as soon as a rc touches it it goes into pro.

even with the speaker wire discontected which i pulled everyone and checked every square inch of it still goes into pro!

just now nothing but power ground and rem ... pro!

won't mention how my second 1400.1 lasted 4months before it went back for a warranty issue. Then ups destroyed it.. still waiting on.that!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i talked to my ct rep. the problem is being handled better then.i Could have dreamed!

even tho I'm not happy with the gear right Now the cs has been Bar none! thats why i love the comp ( maybe not always the product) but my rep there cs... nothing but love!

thAnk you!.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the grounds ain't loose! even took the ground from the 1400.1 which has no issues and shoved it in the 60.4... same issue.

it's the amp. i took a rc cable with a 3.5m jack and used my phone. as soon as i put it in channel 1&2 it went into pro. tried with ch 3&4 and all was fine until my car was turned on 14v then it would cut in and out of pro... I'm pissed! there's not words for how pissed i am. i did everything right.when i swapped grounds everything was disconnected from both bats. i mean I've only done this idk 200+ times! now I'm without music. i Just cant catch a break.

Nothing wrong with CT. Unfortunately this inevitably happens to all amps. Anyways before you swap the amps, check the speakers by dissconecting one by one. Dont use a DMM because it will only check resting resistance.

So you're saying all amps take a shit at some point? I hope not because that couldn't be further from the truth.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So you're saying all amps take a shit at some point? I hope not because that couldn't be further from the truth.

Somewhat yes, just as inevitable as an unleaded fueled engine taking a shit sometime in its life. Hot transistors dont last forever in my experience. Not trying to sound wise here, but I am NOT saying they can't be taken care of to further lifespan.

a 8 month life span?

all i did was upgrade from cca to ofc and replace $6 rca with $40 rca.

all bats were disconnected.

did that with both amps.

there's no reason it should have went.

I've done this well over 200 times and this is the first issue I've ever had

people here know me as a ct nuthugger which i still am. but I'm not happy at the moment.

although the amp well be replaced vary fast and i couldn't be happier with the way it was handled.

still very annoying i spent over 12hours pulling ever wire and checking inch by inch, ground after ground thinking i did something wrong. when it turns out it wasnt me at all.

I've installed Amps that were well Over 10 years old and are still playing to this day.

i don't Blame ct or there reps. shit happens..Just always seems to happen to me!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff