my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

i set the amp with my dd1 but something weird kept happening.it would show a quick red blink when i wasn't even a quarter of the way turned.i tried listening to it at that level,and you would've thought i didn't even have subs.so i kept messing with it and i got another red blink were the gain is set in the pic.i don't know why this happened,and i don't wanna play the guessing game.DDCB122A-CC61-4827-8FDA-8F59D2DF1959_zps

i set the amp with my dd1 but something weird kept happening.it would show a quick red blink when i wasn't even a quarter of the way turned.i tried listening to it at that level,and you would've thought i didn't even have subs.so i kept messing with it and i got another red blink were the gain is set in the pic.i don't know why this happened,and i don't wanna play the guessing game.

if it just blink then keep giving it gain. back off once its solid. i get the same thing with my DD-1

Lookin awesome! Can't wait to see results

thanks man! i think I'm gonna have to take the advice you gave me with the extra bracing.
Yeah doesn't surprise me, I'll be layering the sides of my wall with 2x4s

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Giving demos and having people bail is one of the best parts of the hobby man. Tell him to hear it at a show or give him a meeting place lol. Glad you are staying active and updating us

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Lookin awesome! Can't wait to see results

thanks man! i think I'm gonna have to take the advice you gave me with the extra bracing.
Yeah doesn't surprise me, I'll be layering the sides of my wall with 2x4s

i can't do the 2x4s,i only have 1/2 inch clearance on each side. so i went to home depot and bought a bunch of angle iron to brace all 4 sides, and the front were the port is mounted.got some adhesive to go with it also. i might even need to throw a wooden dowel in there too,i can just tell I'm gonna need something after listening.

Archived