my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

I wanna see one of use with a Avalanche do a c pillar wall with the port right at the headrest. Maybe I will once I get my second 18.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

talk about sexy!

Your bed covers must seal really good. I was skared to death to mount my amps in the bed due to it gets a lil water in during heavy rain.

My bed leaked also. It sucked, i had to buy a new cover i could have used that money for another alternator lol.

Hook that shit up and post a vid! Lol

Got it hooked up, still need to clean up some stuff. gonna take a vid tomorrow, i think i found a good spot.

talk about sexy!

Your bed covers must seal really good. I was skared to death to mount my amps in the bed due to it gets a lil water in during heavy rain.

My bed leaked also. It sucked, i had to buy a new cover i could have used that money for another alternator lol.

What cover did you go with? I hate the factory panels.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

talk about sexy!

What cover did you go with? I hate the factory panels.

I got the vinyl flip back cover. its 3 hard panels covered in vinyl, had it for over a year and haven't seen 1 drop of water yet.

vid didn't happen today. I'm wondering about the integrity of my front baffle. the t nuts had to be re tightened up,cause a few had loosened. the TFE sounds great, but the DC9k used to knock the rear view mirror out of place. i feel like I'm not getting everything out of this box design.

Archived