ok heres my question, do accessory brands really matter. i mean things like rcas, battery terminals, ring terminals, fuse holders, that kind of crap. i guess im tryin to figure out whats really the difference between all of these from brand to brand and why some are more expensive than others. or is it just a 'well i know people will buy mine cause it has a kicker name, so lets jack the price higher than the off brands' kinda deal?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

terminals not so much, just anything where noise/power goes through....yes

X2 I order stuff like terminals and fuses and fuse holders off partsexpress. Knukonceptz for wire and RCAs.

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

X2 I order stuff like terminals and fuses and fuse holders off partsexpress. Knukonceptz for wire and RCAs.

well i know for the wire part lol. but i remember readin somewhere rcas dont really matter, even makin your own works as good. but i always wondered about the other crap tho

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

yeh as far as the power wire goes i definitely wouldn't go too cheap with it. anything else wont really matter. i'm sure with quality RCAs vs cheap RCAs you can notice a slight difference.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

RCA's it kinda depends really..... If you look at strapping sundown amps.... Stinger and memphis seemed to carry some noise... buy cheap ones didn't. Sometimes even they costly ones don't work right.... But I have never had a prob with stinger RCA's

Power wire I like to use multi strand welding wire..... its cheap and the same thing as car audio wire but a lot less money

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

i found some 4 ga batt ring terminals for 5 bucks on millionbuy.com 10 or 15 4 ga terminals for 5 bucks. for some thing made by a company that to me remind me of pyle. any ways i think best buy and circuit city wanted 5 bucks for 2 of them made buy a better company like rockford fosgate and the ones i got work fine buy the off brand company. of course there all black boots but who cares as long as your system is not a mutt system. with every thing different brands like 4x6 pionners 5-1/2 sonys and 1 10 fostgate p1 over powered buy a sony 12 if your does not look like this you should be fine.